Moqu Adv is a leading european digital agency based in Florence and Dublin.
Fully owned by Dada Spa, Moqu Adv focuses mainly on online advertising activities, creation and development of international web properties and digital services.
As a performance driven digital agency, at the core of Moqu’s business there is a strong expertise in search marketing and domain monetization along with the development of web properties, proprietary search algorithms.
The international scalability, the ability to drive and manage highly qualified web traffic (mainly through PPC), the in-house technology, and the expertise in the optimization are the main characteristics of Moqu Adv.
For our company Moqu, the Seeking SEM Specialist UK/Ireland will contribute to planning, developing and managing Google AdWords campaigns.
The successful candidate will work at an international level to achieve annual targets. Some of the responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Working with internal and external resources to create marketing materials for campaigns according to campaign scheduling and planning.
- Ensuring consistent quality of all online communications for alignment with corporate and branding standards.
- Ensuring all marketing activities deliver a positive ROI in line with company’s revenue and market share targets.
- Developing new, innovative marketing strategies.
- Liaising with and providing support to several departments as required: Marketing, Product, Research & Development, IT, Graphic Design, Customer Care etc.
- Monitoring competitors’ online marketing strategies.
Key competencies and requirements
- Proven analytical skills developed in previous roles as an analyst, working directly with Google Adwords Accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related fields.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of online marketing techniques.
- Effective presentation, communication and project management skills.
- Fluent knowledge of English is mandatory
- The knowledge of other languages (eg French, Swedish, Norwegian) will be considered a plus
- Working experience with the Google Adsense platform will be appreciated.
- Capability to work autonomously in an international environment, leading projects and cooperating with people from multiple cultures and backgrounds.
- Capability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment towards tight deadlines
2+ years of relevant experience in Google AdWords (managing large budgets).
Location: Office based in Dublin
Please send your CV to email@example.com